Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday, 11 December 2009, First day of the weekend


Today was woke up to it raining outside! First time in probably 9 months. It actually rained off and on all day. I'm sure my new plants are enjoying it. It's not a good day to go out in the car. The road get very dangerous when it rains because with all the dust all the time, they are pretty muddy. We had lots to do around home, so we stayed put for today.

I finally unpacked my last two boxes and even put the stuff away.

There is a young cat that showed up on my patio a couple of days ago. He had been in a cat fight or a dog and cat fight and is missing a lot of fur on one side of his body. He is definitely domesticated, as I was sitting outside on the patio yesterday and he climbed into my lap! I started feeding him because he seemed very hungry. I will continue to feed him and then I will be able to trap him and bring him to a vet and see if he has a RFID tag. I think that he was dumped in the area and was looking for a new home. There are other cats in the compound, so he probably knew that this was a friendly place. He likes to sit on the water tanks behind our house. It's dry, but very dusty. I put a soft blanket in a box turned sideways and protected it from the rain that may happen again tonight and tomorrow. He crawled in his new bed and has been snoozing this afternoon. I put his food in the box, so that he can protect it.

Tomorrow will be a busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment