Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Eid is over/Back to Work

It was nice having Jim home for a whole week. The time went by very quickly. Almost all the boxes were unpacked. It was pretty quiet around the compound, as most people were away on vacation.

I have not been very good at daily updates, but I will try to get better at that. There are so many funny things that happen here daily. I will try harder to put them on the blog.

Yesterday Jim was told to leave the building at work. Qatar Petroleum (QP) declared the building to be unsafe because about a week ago the ceiling fell through in one office. It's about time that they figured out that the building was unsafe. It takes a whole week to do that! They told all the employees that they were not to enter the building on Sunday until they were cleared to enter. We shall see how long this weekend may last.

I'm going to post some photos, and then I will write about today.

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment