Sunday, November 1, 2009

1 November 2009, Sunday

Sunday is the first day of the work week. Jim drove to Dukhan for meetings and such. Dukhan is on the west coast of Qatar.

I overslept by 1 hour. Fortunately, there is a bus to take me to the Shell office every hour. I was kind of silly anyway because some of the people that I was suppose to meet with, were not there. What a surprise! The main person I met with was Enos and she is suppose to set up for me to have yet another blood test and x-ray. Shell did those in The Hague before we left Holland. They want to make sure I don't have Aides.

I came back to Golf Gardens, our temporary flat and took a nap until Jim came home, which was about 12:45. And then, I could not stay awake, so I went for another nap until about 15:00.

This evening we went to the World Final Tennis match between Venus & Serena Williams. Serena won, but Venus did her best to beat her sister. It was held in an outdoor stadium. It was warm, but not unpleasant. It was great to see this live, as TV does this kind of game no justice. There was also a doubles match following the singles match, which we stay for some, but not all. We took a few photos, which I will have to post another time.

Tomorrow is move in day. So, I am not sure I will have time to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment