Saturday, October 31, 2009

30 October 2009, Friday

Today is the first day of the weekend. We waited around for my surgeon, Dr. Zeeger to call us over Skype. However, a little before 10:00 he sent an email message saying that he needed to start early with our conversation, but we missed his attempt to call us. I called him and we arranged for an evening meeting at 20:00 Doha time and 18:00 Germany time.

Jim and I went to the City Center Shopping Center with four floors of fun. The ground floor is an Ice Skating Rink. It is a huge mall where there is a Carrefour. Carrefour is like a super Wal-Mart. Lots of food and everything else under the sun. It's very Air Conditioned! Some stores in the mall were closed because Friday is like their Sunday. It is family day, and you are not allowed to go to mall alone on that day.

We also went to the Villigio Mall to eat a late lunch. We walked around the mall so that I could see what shops were there.

We went over the the villa at 9 Pearls. It is quite big, but I am sure will figure out a way to use up all the space. The master bedroom is so big that we decided to make it the guest bedroom. And when we are not having guests, I will use it for an art room.

We returned to our temporary flat at Golf Garden. We had a nice conversation with Dr. Zeegers. Basically, I decided not to have any surgery done to my spine this year. At first they thought that my spinal cord was being compressed, but the MRI shows that that is not the case. Now I just need to find a physical therapist.

No comments:

Post a Comment